Wednesday, June 20, 2007

7 1/2 Week 1 -- Catching up

Sooo,

My hardest thing would be habit 7 1/2 Play. I hardly ever make time to play. I'm always busy doing something. I should learn from my 2 year old and just have fun, and maybe on occasion drive those around me a little nutty in the process.

The easiest for me would be using technology to my advantage. If I can find a shortcut with technology I do. Technology is such a part of my everyday life, that my husband and I both laugh at each other as we are both on our laptops, while watching downloaded content from the Internet on our flat-panel television.

I constantly say to my husband...maybe we should explore Buddhism and he reminds me that we could not give up our technology.

Sydney

4 comments:

James said...

i never would have guessed that play is your most challenging habit, sydney.

i don't judge though :)

Rachel {polkadots and puppies} said...

I think we could all learn from Tana. For instance, we should LOVE slugs, and crocs only look good on two-year-olds.
:)
rg

FREDERICK HIPPIE said...

LOL I think it depends on the type of play!

and I do luv slugs!

S

Pint-size Bookworm said...

"Here, Here!" regarding the crocs!! ;)