Friday, August 24, 2007

Sydney's Thoughts

First off, I think this project committed me to blogging longer than anything else has! I will continue my blog now. I had pretty much done everything on the list of 23 and many of the things I use on a regular basis. I had fun doing the projects and looking at my co-workers blogs and progress. I can't wait until the next project because I think it will make me go a little more outside my comfort zone. All in all it was worthwile and enjoyable!

Sydney

2 comments:

James said...

hey sydney, congratulations on finishing all 23 things!!!

i know many of these tools were review for you, but your participation meant a lot. i'm sure you assisted a few folks at your branch, too; if so, thanks.

by the way, i know he's only been back a few days, but did corey pimp the prius with that apple TV yet? :)

FREDERICK HIPPIE said...

LOL pimp the prius! That sounds like a new Sydney sitcom.

Sydney