Friday, May 4, 2007

I've entered a new day...

This will be my thrid attempt at keeping a blog. I always have good intentions. Even before having a child my time management skills were non-exsistant now I just roll with it. I feel I need to keep some track of what is going on in my life. Even if others are not entertained, I find my life and the people in it crazy entertaining. :) I feel almost every day I have a little jewel of a story to share, and my husband gets quite sick of listing to them. :)

I just returned from the Maryland Library association conference. And while they really are the nicest group of people to ever assemble, their fashion attempts are well... scary to say the least. I swear that if there is a cat print , librarians will find it and sew it into an article of clothing, or better yet a canvas bag. :) I swear sensable footwear does not have to be horribly ugly...does it?


With that, I"m off to bed.....

S

No comments: